Monday, February 25, 2013

A "CRAZY" Challenge

As I was out in the waiting area for a break during jury duty today, I was doing some jumping jacks and yoga poses. I had a thought, "what if I did Jumping Jacks, Burpees, push-ups, etc., every time I was just standing around or had a free second?" First thought was, people would probably think I was "crazy." By the looks I was getting at the moment I probably wasn't too off on that assumption. Second thought was, "man think of the calories I could burn and the extra energy I would gain."


So that is today's challenge! Every time you find yourself standing around this week with an extra minute do some sort of exercise to get the blood flowing. Here is an example of what you could do:

25 Jumping Jacks
10 Burpees
25 Squats
25 Push-ups


You can pick one of these exercises listed above or you can't choose one of your own. Don't forget to post and tell us about your experiences throughout the week. Lets see what kind of fun responses we get.


No comments:

Post a Comment