Saturday, December 29, 2012

More about you

Feed Your Crazy is an evolution and every day I learn more about it. Today was a mental training day for two of my friends: Shannon Price and Josh Sykes. They are both more than capable of the runs they were doing this morning, but doing them on the small track and the treadmill kicks the mental game way up. So I joined them. Using the treadmill allowed me to work on my thoughts as I tried to zone out.
While I was thinking about Feed Your Crazy a friend jumped on the treadmill next to me. Tyler is looking to jump into three Xterra triathlons. The last is a step up from the sprint. And that got me thinking. Feed Your Crazy isn't just about running 135 miles ... that's just my next challenge. For some it is fighting the voice inside telling them they can't overcome complacency by getting off the couch. For some it is feeling like they can't change their place in life. Feed Your Crazy means that we believe we are capable of more than commonly accepted and that is different for everyone.
I'm really interested in hearing what everyone is looking to overcome this year. 2013 is a year to Feed Your Crazy. And we want to help make you accountable for getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment